Gray Nicolls GN1000 Pro Flexi Spiked Cricket Shoes (2017)
GN1000 Pro A shoe designed for top-level cricketers looking for an ultra lightweight shoe combined with extra stability to enhance performance. The choice of Grays-Nicolls international ambassadors in 2016. NEW 2016 Pro Batting Flexi Spike James Taylor - England Gray-Nicolls Ambassador
Level - Test
• Hyrbid Weld Peformance Upper – Lightweight, breathable upper with micro injected moulding to provide support to the foot.
• POWERFRAME BRACE – Brace system which wraps around the mid-section of the foot providing lateral support for explosive movements.
Internal Flexi Spike Sole
• SPEEDBASE TPU OUTSOLE – New injected TPU outsole is lighter thinner and stronger. The SPEEDBASE technology creates a lightweight & stable functional base for explosive movements required at top level cricket.
Pro Batting Sole
• Blown rubber provides lightweight comfort
• 5 strategically placed spikes for outstanding traction
• TPU torsion midfoot section provides stability
• Rubber pimples on heel for reduced weight, grip and cushioning.
• Impactrotection System PRO (I.P.S) - Smart impact absorbing layer of foam, which absorbs impact energy. Breathable, anti-microbial and lightweight. PROLAST - Built on a runners specific last to provide a superior fit. XRX FOAM FOOTBED – Advanced open cell, high impact foam footbed to maximise energy transfer and cushioning through foot strike.